Saturday 31 August 2013

Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser

Wearing make-up on a daily basis, especially when working at QVC, leaves me desperate for make up free skin as soon as I get home.

So, I'm always looking for new cleansers to try for an indulgent at home facial, and the department store beauty halls are always full of things to try!

This week I've been using Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser, which they claim is a one stop formula which removes eye and face make up, whilst deeply cleansing and toning skin too. It's also won a heap of awards, which always intrigues me!


Philosophy say-
purity is natural. we come into this world with all the right instincts. we are innocent and perceive things as they should be, rather than how they are. our conscience is clear, our hands are clean and the world at large is truly beautiful. it is at this time we feel most blessed. to begin feeling young again, we must begin with the most basic step of all, the daily ritual of cleansing.

The rich, creamy cleanser smells absolutely divine, surprising since this is a fragrance free product! It massages easily into damp skin, foaming slightly after 30-60 seconds. I then remove with my staple, Liz Earle muslin cloth soaked in warm water, working in circular movements around my face to gently exfoliate my skin too. 

Afterwards my skin feels soft, supple and even moisturised. The perfect place to start my night, regime!

With a 90ml travel size available in Boots for only £9, or the bathroom cabinet sized, 471ml for £28.50, this is definitely one cleanser I will be purchasing again in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment