Thursday 26 December 2013

Kryolan Illusion Highlighter


Once again professional brand Kryolan has created a make up kit essential. Illusion Highlighter has launched in the mist of my contouring obession, and is just in time to join my ever expanding contouring kit bag before the zip gives way for good!





llusion is a cream product with a glossy finish, which can be buffed into skin for a delicate glow or precisely applied for a brighter finish. The warm golden tone of shade Velvet,  reminds me of cult favourite MAC Vanilla, which I've even applied over Illuison for a stronger 'catwalk' (or in my case, Night out in Liverpool) look.

The soft pearlescent finish is subtle enough to be worn day-to-day aswell as special occasions without the dreaded OTT frosted shimmer, which we see far too much of! It's perfect for bridal clients, offering beautifully glowing skin, which will last all day long, without looking heavy or oily.





I've personally been buffing Illusion onto the tops of my cheekbones and along my collarbones using my favourite Crown Dual Fibre brushes. For a stronger application. I then use a small synthetic concealer brush to apply to the inner corners of my eye, under the arch of my brow, down the centre of my nose and just above the Cupid's bow. 

Voila! Instantly brighter looking skin and sculpted cheek and collar bones! Illusion is available now, from  Charles Fox. 



No comments:

Post a Comment