Sunday 1 December 2013

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

The final glimmers of sunshine have well and truly left us, and now it seems dark again only moments after I get to work. Winter and I are defintiely not getting along right now.

From stress distrubed sleep, and lets be honest a little too much weekend partying, by Monday morning my under eye circles are almost matching my cloche hat- which is a deep aubergine in case your wondering. So, out comes the industrial strength DermaColour corrector and concealer to help me look less zombie like.

But being a beauty spend-a-holic, I decided to treat myself to a little winter extra- in the shape of Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder. This little pot of loveliness is adored by make-up artists, models and celebrities, so if it's good enough for them, I'm definitely giving it a go!

This finely milled powder, contains a white pigment to lighten and brighten, whilst not appearing overly shimmery or glittery. I'm also a huge fan of contouring, and this mutli use powder can even be used down the centre of the nose and tops of cheekbones to add natural highlights. Just be careful not too apply all over- not a good look when a flash camera is about!!





No comments:

Post a Comment