Tuesday 7 January 2014

L'Occitane

Well lets start with an apology, which is very much overdue. I promised I would feature each and every item in my BBB Beauty Box before Christmas was sprung upon us, and now we are here on January 7th and I'm featuring my first products. OOOPS!
My excuse? Well, I'd like to say I ran away to Paris with a handsome French Saxophone player, to train myself to enjoy expensive red wine and fine cheese, whilst lounging in an apartment overlooking the Eiffel Tower. But alas no. Instead I have been working my artistic fingers to the bone whilst running up and down the country. And now I have an hour to sit down, enjoy a cup of tea (herbal...its detox month after all) and tell you all about L'Occitane Angelica Cleansing Gel, Facial Toner and Cherry Blossom Hand Cream.

Lets start with facial care! These 50ml sized bottle, featured in the BBB Beauty Box, are perfect for my constantly packed travel bag. Both contain the essential oil Angelica, which is extracted from the Angelica plant, known for its hydration capabilities- perfect for a skincare range!!
The cleanser gently removes a full face of make-up (yes, even those dark sultry eyes we all love) and transforms into a light foam when massaged into dampened skin. I then took my Liz Earle muslin cloth and removed the cleanser in a outward sweeping movement, but you can of course simply rinse away. Finishing with Angelica Face Toner, which is thankfully alcohol free, leaves skin feeling refreshed, moisturised and looking radiant. I'm not usually a fan of toner, but this has definitely become a favourite!
Lastly, the beautifully scented Cherry Blossom Hand Cream, which finishes off my OPI manicure perfectly! Containing Shea butter and Cherry extract from Luberon, Provence, this  leaves hands feeling nourished but thankfully not greasy!
Definitely three products I will be purchasing again! Thanks L'Occitane and British Beauty Blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment