Tuesday 18 September 2012

LFW Day Five

How quickly this week comes and goes- it seems like within the blink of an eye its all over once again!!
 
I have always had a soft spot for Mulberry bags, ever since I first held a Bayswater in Selfridges, Trafford. My love grew when I stumbled upon a beautiful vintage Mulberry in a local antiques centre 2 years ago, for under £100!  So, today as I am very season, my eyes are peeled on their SS collection.
 
 
The new Willow Tote in Biscuit Brown
 
The FROW as it is every year was jam packed with celebrity fans, alongside previous bag name-sakes, Alexa Chung and Lana Del Ray. This year they introduce the 'Willow' bag, which is surely a bargain buy- with its detachable clutch bag!!!
 
Once again, plaits and soft texture were featured in the models hair, whilst skin was left bare and dewy with heavily highlighted cheeks. Eyes were heavily wing lined with black liquid or gel liner, and lips stained with a rosebud pink.

 


Images- Vogue
 
 
 
Then off I head back up north, with a head full of Spring Summer brights yet dressed head to toe in AW Black leather.
 
Goodbye LFW, now let the countdown to February and AW13 begin!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment