Monday 5 May 2014

Funday Sundays

How is it yet another bank holiday?! It feels like we are being utterly spoilt by these Monday morning lie in's at the moment- not that I'm complaining!

Anyway, after chatting to a few of my lovely readers, and even my closest friends, I've decided to start sharing a little more with you in my tiny corner of the world wide web. But don't worry- my snip bits of gossip will always be accompanied with a little bit of beauty love!

This weekend it was time for a much overdue catch up with my gorgeous friends, Heather and Zarah, after Heather returned from 6 months of living the dream in Austria. I met the girls whilst working for Estee Lauder, so meeting up with fellow make-up lovers I decided to push the boat out from my usual chilled Sunday look! 




After rifling through my make-up bag I decided to create plum smokey eyes, complete with rose pink lips and cheeks.


 I started with the Illamasqua Compliment Palette, sweeping the cool brown liquid metal over eyelids from lash line to socket, before highlighting the inner corner of the eye with the champagne shadow. Adding smokiness with the rosy plum shadow in the socket line and the deep purple to the outer corners and lash line, before finishing with Daniel Sandler Velvet Waterproof Eyeliner in Grey to top and bottom lash lines and two coats of Max Factor Masterpiece Max mascara. 





Finished look


For naturally sculpted cheeks, I buffed Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow under cheekbones before sweeping yet another cream pigment, this time in Androgen, from the apples of cheeks and up over cheekbones. Finishing with a subtle highlight on tops of cheekbones using Kryolan Illusion in Silk.


The finishing touch of pink, was from my favourite lip stain Kryolan Lip N Cheek in Petunia, followed by Art Deco High Shine Lipgloss in clear. 

All ready for a day in Liverpool and lots and lots of girlie gossip!






Lots of fun with the girlies!






No comments:

Post a Comment