Thursday 7 November 2013

Bear Faced for Children in Need

In the ten years that I have been working in the make up industry, there has never been one client or model who has agreed with me, when I have told them they have beautiful skin and don't need much make-up. Which, happens quite often to be honest.

So, I'm hoping lots of you will be joining us in being 'Bear Faced' this Friday, and letting your friends and family sponsor you, all in aid of Children In Need! 
(Firstly one big confession.....I'm actually heading out Friday night and had already booked myself in for my own make-over as a treat. So, I was in fact Bear Faced on Tuesday!)

Braving the Bear Faced look!
Lots of celebrities have joined the no make-up fun, including Laura Whitmore, Alex Jones and Michelle Dockery, and I'm sure you'll agree that they all look beautiful in these images!

Why not treat yourself to a DIY facial tonight, using Boots No7 Skincare? Especially as, between the 1st and 9th of November, five pence from every pound spent on No7 skincare will be donated directly to BBC Children in Need! So not only with your skin be looking great, your helping a good cause too!




Remember to tweet your Bear Faced look to @BBCCiN with the #BearFaced- to join the online fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment