Wednesday 23 April 2014

A sneak peek at the OPI Coca Cola Collection


So, we've had the Gwen Steffani, Mariah Carey and even Muppets collection, but now it's time for a completely new collaboration from nail giant OPI.

Early this summer we'll see the launch of a 9 piece collection inspired by the Coca Cola brand.
Coca Cola I hear you cry?! Well what's more iconic than a refreshing cold drink on a hot summers day?! And every Summers day needs a salon worthy manicure doesn't it!




Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI co-founder and executive vice president said of the collaboration - “These two iconic brands truly deliver happiness in a bottle – whether it’s a refreshing, invigorating sip of Coke, or a set of fingers and toes perfectly polished with OPI nail lacquer.”
I couldn't agree more Suzi!





This limited edition collection features inspiration from The Coca Cola Companies best loved brands, including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Cherry Coke, Vanilla Coke, Sprite, Fanta, and Coke Zero. So we can expect a wide shade range, with one to suit us all!





After last weeks QVC TSV shows, the team released a sneak peek of the shade swatches on their Instagram page- and I must admit I was dying to get my hands on them!
But soon my wait will be over, and I can share my favourite's with you all. In a short few weeks I'll be attending the collection launch before launching the collection LIVE on QVC on June 21st- so make sure you tune in for my FIRST EVER hour long show.
(Butterflies are kicking in already!!)



















No comments:

Post a Comment