Sunday 16 February 2014

SS14 Manicure Trends

After a fortnight of being blown all over the place by these 70mph winds and resembling a drowned rat each and every morning,  today's sunshine has me well and truly looking forward to Spring!
The high street is now finally full of beautiful soft pastels, including the mint leather mini I'm rocking today!  But if your not yet brave enough to move away from our dark winter tones in your clothing, why not start with your nails?!

In September we saw a huge variety of nail trends on the catwalks, from brights, pastels, nudes and the continuing Nail art trend.

My personal favourites are the feminine pastels perfect for my pale winter skin tone, but I'll definitely be rocking the brighter tones as soon as the sun has kissed my complexion. Here's hoping that won't be too long!






Why not join me and try either Gargantuan Green GrapeAphrodite's Pink Nightie or Lucky Lucky Lavender from salon favourite brand OPI for an at home professional mani? These shades will look great against your pastel skirts and floral print blouses
for an sunny Spring-time picnic date! Well a girl can dream can't she?!









Once, we are back to sporting our bikinis and slapping on the SPF 15, I'll be needing my sunnies just to protect my eyes from my bright talons. 

This seasons OPI Brazil collection is definitely going to be the place to turn. For the brave amongst you, you why not try I Just can't Cope-acabanaWhere did Suzi's Man-go or Kiss Me I'm Brazilian



Whichever you chose, It's nearly time to shed those layers and spring to summer! 
(well, maybe give it a week or three?!)


No comments:

Post a Comment