Monday 26 November 2012

Exciting new project!

Well, the past few weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind! But I'm very excited about the news I can now share with you all!

As most of you know I have been working hard during 2012 to build the media side of my career, with lots of help from my wonderful agent Joanna at Red24 Management. I loved featuring on UK shopping channel QVC in September, and I was delighted to hear there was a chance I could be appearing more often in the future!

I was thrilled to be invited down to the UK head office of best selling nail care brand, OPI, to meet with the team who run the QVC side to the business. Just being invited to step inside the Lena White offices was an absolute privilege. Although I walked in a bag full of nerves, every member of staff I met could not have welcomed me more and within minutes I felt right at home.
 
I am delighted to tell you all, that I have been appointed as a OPI Guest Presenter for QVC!
I will be working alongside current guest presenters, Lisa Bennett and Julie Barham, who have featured on QVC for a number of years.
 
My first show is next Saturday (1st December) at 11pm, which I am rather nervous but very excited about! It would be great if some of you tune in to support me and see what wonderful products I'll be working with!
 
 

OPI is a brand I have used for many years- in fact their Alpine Snow lacquer was the first nail colour I stole from my mum's dresser! Even when I started my beauty training, almost 10 years ago now, OPI was the brand I turned to. Ensuring even as a trainee, I was using professional products that both my clients and I could trust.
Since focusing my career down the hair and make-up route, a selection of OPI products have always been kit staples. What many people are unaware of, is that as a make-up artist it is usually your responsibility to look after your artist/client/model's nails too, so finding a brand you can trust under on set pressure is paramount.

Luckily, when we launched the new So Coco Rouge salon Katy, our fantastic Beauty Therapist and Nail Technician, loved OPI as much as Robyn and I do. So when it came to choosing which brand to offer our clients, we knew exactly where to turn! Alongside traditional lacquer we also offer their latest product Gel Colour, for long lasting chip-free nails.
 
 
 
As I'm sure you can tell, I am so happy to be working with OPI and QVC. It feels like the perfect end to a fantastic year, and I cannot wait to work with them more closely in 2013 and beyond.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment